Monday, June 22, 2009

random entry

Today, okay maybe yesterday marked one week I'm back home in Malaysia. and safe to say, I would officially return back to Dublin as a final med student.
Alhamdulillah, I am thankful to the One and Only.

My 4th year was a total nightmare. Came June, I had to cover what I have learnt for all the rotations I had up to date! it's been a crazy roller-coaster ride, and I had my constant mood swings.:) but when the results were out, the taste of victory never tasted as good. by the end of everything, I was mentally drained, and now finally recovered. given the number of days spent self-indulging, and bummming around.

I still need to do my electives. I know it's not compulsory for my college, but to have options to work either in Dubs/Malaysia, I guess I do need to do it anyhows. I am such a lazy cow, I should have it done back in January. But knowing me, I always(ALWAYS) leave things until the very last minute. Now it's down to Kajang/Serdang/UM. I am hoping for good news by the end of the week. fingers crossed!

I need to sort out my life. Sometimes I feel my life is such a mess. I am not driven enough. I wished things will just fall down from the sky by just snapping my fingers. but I guess in reality, that doesn't, or would never, work. the world would revolve with or without you. it's a matter of keeping up.

and I guess I might start by keeping a diary and starting my own photo album.:)

No comments: