Thursday, January 29, 2009

come a bit closer.

i have been 24 for a while now and aged in a way most of us would prefer to, with their loved ones. I had the best set of people and food, what more can one ask for?:)

what did I wish for? it is of course, a secret.let a wish be left as a wish, even if one is not meant to come true.

my days have been filled with ward rounds, and I spend most of my time on the road. I can't imagine myself doing all this before. because the thought of becoming a medical student, or even a doctor never really crossed my mind. this path I choose, as much as it was my mother's choice, was something I can easily choose not to take. because there wasn't any pressure. but I freaked out, and this seemed like the best opportunity to seize and the right thing to do. so I walked down the path, and the road has not been a smooth one. i stumbled, but yet I managed to survive somehow. I don't know whether it's my luck, or I have a secret angel looking over me, but I have made it this far.I'm a 4th year medical student yo!

ok that was totally random.

oh and I am still annoyed with trends and obsessions. why some wouldn't embrace diversity is beyond me. for once be an individual, rather than follow the herd. so what if you're the odd one, at least I can look at you and still see you.

and ok that was a random post number two.

the last two nights I dreamt of him. we were sitting on the pavement and he smiled. in my dreams, it felt like he never left. but I knew I've been missing him, and missed seeing him. He brought this familiar feeling, which always reminded me of home.the same comfort, the same warmth in his eyes.

I know it will never truly heal.

time sure flies.

1 comment:

Only Kye said...

"so what if you're the odd one, at least I can look at you and still see you."

i love this sentence.

i think that time heals is a misconception. time certainly dulls the pain given the chance to work... but it's still there. whenever you're unoccupied and unaware... like when we dream.