Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am still 23

time flies. I have noticed.this is the 23 years old me talking, or urm, typing. I'd like to believe in many ways, I have not change. perhaps I'm still the sweet little girl you knew from back then. maybe I still giggle to your silly jokes, have silly crushes, and think of nick carter as one of the most beautiful person on the earth.*blushes* but see,if I tell you this, right now, you'd laugh out straight in my face.of course you know why. we have our age limits for things which are acceptable to us. and as for me, those are among the things which are meant to be packed, sealed and delivered into my box labeled 'memories'. sigh

as for the new year's resolution, so far the only thing I have managed to cross out from the list is eating healthy meals. and attend classes. I am imspired by some and intimidated by others. but that is something which keeps you going, it motivates you to achieve those little things in life and hopefully gets you to stay in line(ceh!)but I know this will not last for long, for the new year is still new. and there are so many temptations coming my way. I deserve a big warm hug from all of yous, say in 300 ++ days from now, you'd meet a new and better me. hopefully yeah. keep those prayers and good wishes coming my wayy. haha

2 comments:

S.A.K said...

a hug for your birthday? that's all you want? yay! Prepare yourself for my overwhelming skeletal squeeze!
Happy Birthday you whack! Hope I took the wind out of you =)

as for nick carter...well that's in the past but what about those anime princes/ninjas/heartthrobs you're into? that's excusable for 23? is that acceptable for 24? =p

Only Kye said...

omg. nick carter is TOTALLEH moine.

i mean. was. when i was 14.

*HUGS AWAY*

the new year is still new. but it feels aged for some reason.