Tuesday, July 20, 2010

combing your hair.
putting on a mask and scrubbing your face 3 x a week.
going on the trademill for at least 1/2 hour.
drink plenty of h2o.
saying no no to all the sinful food i love to eat.

All the above sounds pretty easy.
but the truth is I am lazy. As stated for the billionth time in my posts.
Is there such thing as people do change? because I never believe I have the power to.
I've seen people, change.
I've read about changes.
But yet I just can't see changes in myself.

today my only achievement is perhaps eating an orange, papaya, one tbsp of nasi goreng and milo 3 in 1.instead of just nasi goreng.the same amount of calories, but with more satisfaction from eating lagi byk.

sigh.

2 comments:

Only Kye said...

one small step for girl, one giant leap for diet!

:P I remember back in the days when I didn't eat much it was always because I could train my mind to think: I can always eat this tomorrow.

of course one could say I bordered on anorexia.. in the mind only, alas anorexia has never hit the body.:P

myraishak said...

lol, i wish I had that kind of kekuatan to resist food. instead, ever since after spm I'd always have my mondays to start dieting.:P