Monday, November 9, 2009


i am back in waterford again. two more weeks to go. and I have two weekends to look forward to. so until then study study and study until my brain is ready to burst with information and I shall beg for the dates of my finals to arrive asap. but that of course, will never happen.fingers crossed!

my weekends are filled with goodbyes. don't you just hate them?I am officially friend-less, which sometimes makes me feel a bit sad. but to keep me going i shall occupy each day with my new-found love for my books. i miss my roomate already. we might not the bestest of friends, but I've develop some level of trust,fondness and comfort over a short period of tym when with others it perhaps will never happen. She is one of the few ppl who genuinely is interested and remembers what I've to say. I never quite knew that I would feel as sad until it hit me that she really is leaving. and you know how it goes from here, you might not ever hear from that person, or there would be constant updates, but it is never the same like seing each other every day. but I hope she finds what she is looking for, and I am confident this is the best choice for her. after all Malaysia, you win hearts everytime!:)

No comments: