Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i'm sorry. i keep on repeating the same trend over and over again here in my blog.
I understand that some feelings are best kept because as much as I would like to blog about things, I have to be honest. I am drag back to square one. who am I kidding?it will never go away. I now have a diary, so my despair, and frusrations are meant to be kept, and i'll keep it safe and closest to the heart.

so back to blogging about daily activities it is.

I am in waterford, perhaps not being productive as I ought to be. finals is now 9 weeks and counting. aint it scary how time flies. it makes you miss those days. friends, and family. i think i miss them ever day. they are my daily dose of sanity, and of course, what keeps me going.

i am a hippo. i have no discipline. i am not driven. i am extremely introverted these days. i forget how to start a conversation. i lack the interest to sustain one. i wish there is that white clowd you see in comics. just read my thoughts. out loud. i think it's just me. i shy back to my comfort space. i detest changes. so i am struggling to stay in one place. geddit?

i'll be a doctor, 6 months from now. and I'll let you know when it is perhaps the safest time, to come to me, because with my level of knowledge and skills, I could offer nothing but harm.:)

No comments: