Thursday, November 19, 2009

last 16th of november. 2 years. we miss him everyday, but this was the day. the day he left.

it still feels like a lifetime without him. time flies, but ive wished for it to fly me backwards, back to those days with him around. sometimes i forget, but when i remember that is when the memory unfolds.

how he likes it when we prepare cempedak goreng. the last conversation and when he sent me to the ktm. how i could find him sitting at the balcony. how he likes his icecream with bananas. badmintons and movies. teas and jokes.gardenings and pasar malams. his voice, his wisdom. those funny faces he makes. sitting next to him. how he brings out the childish part in each one of us. how he makes us proud of him everyday.

he brings that peaceful feeling. that very feeling that everything is going to be alright. because he will be there.

when I look back, I see my bestest friend. and i see the greatest human being I would ever known.

and I am thankful pa, everyday and always.

I love you pa, and miss you so very much.words doesn't do justice. nor does it changes anything.

Al-Fatihah.

No comments: