Friday, April 3, 2009

Of vanity

I am very shallow. I admit. most of the times Id be thinking of how to shed 10kgs in such a short time. or things like why cant that oily greasy food/ choc be good for me? why cant those things be consumed any time and in any amount?why does all the awfully tasting vegs alike is the one which do us good?

If I were given a choice to be somebodyelse, I think Id like to be a dancer. I can't dance. when I try to learn they're posting me outside Dublin. for my GP rotations where I am supposed to be in Drogheda for 3 weeks. but they're going to put me in a hotel, which worries me because I am going to feel as if I'm on vacation. and I won't study.and I can't afford to fail because of yati's wedding and the hassle of having to rebook the tickets.

but on the other note, I think I was pretty happy because for once I don't feel so bad among the others in a group.It's nice to be complimeted once in a while because it gives you the confidence in doing something. even if that something is not something to die for.

2 comments:

n.i.s.n.m said...

oh, dont we all wish we're thinner/taller/fairer and whatnot. hehe.
and i wish i'm ten kilos thinner as well. but the love for food is so great, to diet is never a success.lol.

glad you put this blog back to public view ;)
take care!
xx

myraishak said...

thanks izy, It's good to be able to post up things like this once a while again.I know!food is such a temptation I've failed to fight up until now. I am still waiting for the motivation which might come when I'm 40. haha

you take care too yea?and keep on updating ur blog!:D