Friday, April 3, 2009

welcome back

yes, I am very frickle minded. I would decide to either open my blog to public/ the other way round. for now, this is my decision.

when I do decide to make it private, maybe it's because things are getting a bit more..personal, and for me, I don't like this public display of my emotions. okay okay, maybe sometimes I do. for reasons which are beyond my control at times.
but as far as I know, people who do read this blog are mostly my close friends so hence the decision to make it public.yet again.

but the change in style. perhaps something like a diary?to fill it in with fillers of my very boring life yes?

now I feel like posting pictures.

I love london. because london offers a range of really cheap food and clothes and reminds me of everything nice. unlike dublin which is ridiculously expensive(when it is a kampung really) and try to squeeze out as much as they could from us, even when the economy is badd. one of the countries to raise their taxes when facing recession. sigh.. but I'll be here for another year(hopefully) and I think I am definitely going back home to practise. after all, nothing beats home.I just think I had enough of being here.haha

No comments: