Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i'll tell you something you might not be interested in knowing pon.

i have truly fell in love about 4 times. and these are the ones i fall head over heels with.but these ppl too, are the ones I will never have a chance in getting.

and they would all have the same aura. and my friends would normally go' mmg type you pon'. it is easy to point out. if you knw me that well that is.

I have some who ask me to lower my standards, and to go after those within my reach.after all I am not in the position to choose right?

but for now, I don't see the reason putting myself in a something with that someone for the fear of ending up alone. or because it just seemed convenient.
the whole thing just seems.a bit, no SO sad. because I am secretly wanting to be swept off my feet by my prince charming. because I secretly do want to have my own fairytale ending.

so I'll wait. even if it will take me.hurm forever?;)

No comments: