Saturday, April 25, 2009

i think my life is better organized now. have started to do a bit of studying, a bit of dieting, a bit of reorganizing things. so maybe I've not reached my target point just yet, but at least this is better than nothing.

RCSI is tormenting it's students. I am not sure if any college would change their system as much as this college does.I mean with every batch there would be changes in the exam format, and even in our module. every year is about experimenting.every year is about either failing its students or giving every reasons for the students to hate the experience of being a student there. mainly because once we reach our 4th year, it is all about independent learning,and the expectations are sometimes just too ridiculous.

To me, it's an extra burden because I can't afford to fail. reason no 1 is because of my flight dates. and second is because of Yati's wedding. I rather missed my paper rather than miss her wedding.

but things aren't looking so good.sighsigh.

No comments: